- * * * BOOK DIRECTLY AND RECEIVE A SPECIAL BOOKING BONUS!!! * * *
- Chancellor Hotel Winter Packages
- The San Francisco Magic Parlor at the Chancellor Hotel
- Chancellor Hotel Celebration / Romance Package
- California Academy of Science Discount Tickets
- Blazing Saddles Bike Rental Discounts
- Ghost Hunter Package
Union Square San Francisco Hotel RoomsOnce the tallest building in San Francisco, the Chancellor Hotel has 137 rooms including 2 suites. The rooms are decorated in a contemporary style and are small by today's standard, but very comfortable for two people. Rooms on the front side offer views of Union Square and the cable cars, while rooms on the backside are more quiet.
- Free Wireless Internet Access throughout the Hotel
- High Speed Internet workstation in the lobby for guest use
- Complimentary Pillow Menu offering 12 different pillows to choose from for your added comfort.
- Off Site Parking: (Open 24 Hours with unlimited In and Out privileges) $29.99+ tax
- Valet Parking: (Unlimited In & Out) $39.99+ tax
- Valet Parking for oversized vehicles $50.99+ tax
- Check-In Time 3 p.m. Check-Out Time 12 noon.
- Cancelations & Changes made to bookings more than 24 hours in advance, have no fees or charges
- Complimentary Use of Active Sports Club Fitness Center (formally ClubOne) located at 535 Mason Street (Photo ID and room key required for access- Click here for hours of operation and information on facility.
The Chancellor Hotel's guest rooms do not have air conditioning.
Disabled access is complicated by the historic nature of the building.
There is a two person maximum occupancy per room.
- 32" LCD flat panel TVs
- Free Local Calls/800 Calls
- Free HBO
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Mini Fridge
- Personal Safe
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Over-sized Bath Tub
To see photos of the bathrooms:
-Click here (This will take you to the Chancellor Hotel TripAdvisor page)
-Go to "traveler photos"
-Click Filter photos then choose "bathroom"