Union Square San Francisco Hotel Rooms
The Chancellor Hotel on Union Square is a charming 137 room hotel located in
the heart of San Francisco. Since 1914, the Chancellor has seen many improvements but one thing hasn't changed; it is still a classic boutique hotel serving
guests who want to be surrounded by world class shopping, restaurants and theaters at a good value.
- Free Wireless Internet Access throughout the Hotel
- High Speed Internet workstation in the lobby for guest use
- Complimentary Pillow Menu offering 12 different pillows to choose from for your added comfort.
- Off Site Parking: discounted overnight charge (Open 24 Hours with unlimited In and Out privileges) $29+tax
- Valet Parking: discounted overnight charge (Unlimited In & Out) $39.99+tax
- Parking package includes offsite parking. You can upgrade to valet for $10.99 more per night.
- Check-In Time 3 p.m. Check-Out Time 12 noon
- Complimentary Use of Club One Fitness Center located at 535 Mason Street (Photo ID required for access- Click here for hours of operation and information on facility.
- 32" LCD flat panel TVs
- Free Local Calls/800 Calls
- Two Phone Lines in All Rooms
- On Demand Movies & Free HBO
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Personal Safe
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Over-sized Bath Tub
To see photos of the bathrooms:
-Click here (This will link you to the Chancellor Hotel tripadviser page)
-Go to "traveler photos"
-Filter photos "bathroom"
Dining and Entertainment
LUQUES Restaurant & Bar is open 7 days a week from 7:00am-2:30pm. Located inside of the lobby of the hotel, the restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and room service. The menu features an array fresh made California Cuisine. The Bar is warm and approachable featuring specialty cocktails, local draught and bottled beer. We also provide a pleasing and diverse wine list emphasizing the best that California has to offer.
- Morton's Steakhouse
- Roy's Restaurant
- John's Grill
- Cheesecake Factory
- Burger Bar
- Ruby Skye
- 620 Jones
- Harry Denton's Starlight Room
- The Cellar
- Burritt Room
- John Collins
Clipper Ship Room: Our 400 square foot meeting room contains a panoramic mural of San Francisco as it was in 1937 from 4,000 feet over the Bay Area. This is one of the best intimate meeting rooms in the city. It is perfect for meetings, sales retreats and/or social functions.
- Powell & Mason, Powell & Hyde Historic Cable Cars-Route to Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach and Pier 39
- World Class Shopping: Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Macy's, NikeTown, Levi's Flagship Store, Williams-Sonoma, Tiffany's, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Nordstrom, San Francisco Galleria Shopping Centre and the San Francisco Westfield Shopping Centre.
- Moscone Convention Center
- Yerba Buena Center: Garden, Theatre for the Arts, Zeum (Children's Carousel and Theatre), Year Round Ice Skating Rink and Bowling
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Financial District
- SOMA (South of Market)
- Theatre District
- Civic Center/City Hall
- AT&T Park; San Francisco Giants Baseball Park, McCovey Cove, Willie Mays Plaza.
- Historic San Francisco Ferry Building