We are ready for you to visit the most beautiful place in the world...
PLEDGEAs we prepare to welcome visitors back to San Francisco, we're doing our part to keep the city safe and healthy. We are asking our visitors to do their part to keep themselves and our residents safe, too.
Visitors signing the San Francisco Travel pledge promise to:
- Wear a mask or other face-covering when in public spaces.
- Maintain physical distance from others while exploring the city.
- Practice good hygiene to lower the risk of spreading or contracting disease.
- Follow all local public health orders, even if they are different from the ones where they live.
- Research the changes that local hotels, attractions, and businesses have made before they travel so that they can be a responsible visitor.
- Support local businesses that form the character and culture of San Francisco's many different neighborhoods.
- Use contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- Be patient with and respectful to the workers in San Francisco's hotels, restaurants, and stores, who are all adjusting to new protocols and procedures.
- Preserve and protect the places they visit by not littering or leaving things behind.
- Lead by example and share these practices with other travelers.